Regular visiting hours are 12:00 to 2:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Visitors must arrive 15 minutes prior for check-in. A picture ID is required. Improperly attired persons will be refused entry. No cameras are permitted. Visitors must be on the individual prisoner’s Mail and Visiting List and approved in advance of the visit.
MCIEAST-Regional Brig is located on board Marine Corps Installations East-Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Enter through the main gate from Lejeune Blvd (MC‑24). You will need your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance to pass through the gate. The brig is located approximately 5.0 miles from the Gate entrance. Continue on Holcomb Blvd for approximately 3.2 miles and turn left into Sneads Ferry Rd. Continue on Sneads Ferry Rd for approximately 1 mile and turn right onto Duncan St. The facility is located on the left, approximately 100 yards from the turn.
Cash and money orders are the only items accepted. Do not bring any items to exchange or give to the person you are visiting.
Active duty service members
Active Duty service members are not authorized to visit prisoners in a personal capacity without a letter of authorization from their CO or higher and approved by the Brig Officer . The approval letter will be filed at the MCIEAST Regional Brig for future visitation access. (ATTACH LINK)
1) PERSONAL INTERVIEWS AND TELEPHONIC COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRISONER/DETAINEES AND MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.
2) VISITORS WILL SIGN IN UPON ENTRYINTO THE QUARTERDECK AND SURRENDER THEIR PICTIRE IDENTIFICATION CARD TO THE BRIG STAFF IN EXCHANGE FOR A VISITOR BADGE. THE VISITOR BADGE WILL BE WORN ON THE FRONT OF THEIR OUTSIDE GARMET ABOVE THE WAIST AND IN FULL VIEW.
3) VISITORS MUST CONSENT TO AN ELECTRONIC SEARCH PRIOR TO ENTERING THE VISITATION AREA. PERSONS REFUSING ELECTRONIC SEARCH WILL BE DENIED ACESS INTO THE FACILITY.
4) NO PERSONAL ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE VISITING AREA (I.E. BACK PACKS, PURSES, DIAPERBAGS; ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES; WEAPONS, WRITING GEAR, KEYS, FOOD, DRINK, OR HEADGEAR, ETC) PERSONAL ITEMS WILL BE STORED IN A VISITATION LOCKER PROVIDED OR IN YOUR VEHICLE. LOCKER KEYS MUST BE RETURNED UPON COMPLETION OF VISIT.
5) VISITS BY UNMARRIED PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED UNLESS ACCOMPANIED WITH THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
6) MARRIED PERSONS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX UNLESS MARRIED TO THE PRISONER ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VISIT UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR SPOUSE OR THE PRISONERS SPOUSE.
7) A BRIEF EMBRACE AND KISS AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE VISIT, AND HOLDING HANDS IN PLAIN VIEW OF THE BRIG STAFF IS PERMITTED, NO OTHER PHYSICAL CONTACT IS AUTHORIZED. OTHER PHYSICAL CONTACT OR INNAPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE VISIT AND FUTURE VISITS.
8) ALL ATTIRE MUST MEET THE STANDARDS OF BASE AND MARINE CORPS REGULATIONS. VISITORS IN REVEALING ATTIRE OR ATTIRE DEEMED IN POOR TASTE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE FACILITY.
9) CHILDREN MUST BE KEPT UNDER CONTROL EXCESSIVE NOISE AND DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR WILL BE CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF VISIT. ONE SMALL TOY, BABY BOTTLE, FACTORY SEALED DRINK AND SNACK IS AUTHORIZED FOR SMALL CHILDREN. THE HEADS ON THE QUARTERDECK WILL BE UTILIZED FOR THE USE OF DIAPER BAGS OR BREAST FEEDING.