Personnel Notice: Building 15 Medical Clinics remain closed
All Building 15 medical clinics are temporarily closed due to damage sustained by Hurricane Florence. Please use the below locations for temporary service:
• L Street Clinic (449-8846) - Medical records, PHA's, medical readiness, audio
• F Street Clinic (449-8077) - Sick call and routine appointments
• Dental Clinic (451-1013) - 2nd Dental Battalion (Bldg FC 500) on Julian C. Smith Road (also known as PT Road)
• Optometry (451-9037) - Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune 2nd deck (F Street clinic for glasses pick-up)
• Laboratory (450-3666) - Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune
• Radiology (450-4808) - Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune
• Pharmacy (450-4171) - Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune
VA Hadnot Point Clinic Patients are being seen by their team off base at 308 Brynn Marr Road in Jacksonville.
Traffic Advisory: C Street single lane closures scheduled Dec. 10-14
There will be single lane closures along C Street from Dec. 10 -14 during the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. as contractors are working in the area.
Contractors will conduct flagmen controlled single lane closures during this time frame. At the end of each day the roadway will re-open allowing for 2-way traffic until the following day.
Traffic Advisory: Marines Road closed for repairs Dec. 10-21
The previously announced closure of Marines Road has been adjusted due to training in the area. Marines Road will now be closed from Dec. 10-21 in order to make repairs to the road due to damage sustained during Hurricane Florence. This closure is expected to last through Dec. 21, 2018. All range/TA roads along Marines Rd. will remain open. Contractors will have variable message signs directing traffic to detour routes on NC-172 and Sneads Ferry Road.
Public Notice: Deer Harvest regulation reminder
Wildlife official have had an usually high number of hunters forgetting to properly report their deer harvest. Please follow the steps below when you harvest a deer on base; failure to do so could result in suspension of your hunting privileges. The information collected is crucial to managing the base deer population.
- Take deer to one of three check stations (Old Sawmill Rd, Verona Loop Rd, and MCAS New River).
- Properly remove jaw bone, place it in the provided plastic bag, complete a jaw bone card, staple card to OUTSIDE of bag, and place bag in refrigerator.
- Enter the weight, sex, and antler measurements in EFAWCTS and close your hunt session.
- Complete harvest information on Game Harvest Report Card and drop it in the harvest card box.
- Wash off the weigh station area for the next hunter.
- You MUST report your harvest in accordance with NC regulations. Call 1-800-I-GOT-ONE or visit www.ncwildlife.org.
Signs are posted in each check station to walk you through the harvest reporting process.
(Read more announcements on Facebook)