Honor and provide quality service for retirees, veterans, military family members and separating active duty members through counseling, claims assistance, casualty assistance, and military benefits.
Assistance and Services Provided
• Assistance for service related disability compensation.
• Assistance for Dependency Indemnity Compensation (DIC).
• Comprehensive benefit counseling for retirees.
• Applications for Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP).
• Casualty assistance for military widows to include burial information,
benefits, ID cards, TRICARE, and related available resources.
• Liaison for local retiree and veteran organizations.
• Education Benefits
• Guidance for the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act.
• Pre-retirement Classes and evening Spouse Pre-Retirement Seminars.
• Assistance for Housebound / Aid and Attendance allowances.
• Liaison for retirees and related legislative affairs.
• Requests for military and medical service records.
• Retiree Appreciation Day.
• Many other services!
Mr. Luis J. Alers-Dejesus
Retired Affairs Officer
Molly Pitcher Road, Building 60, Room 142
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547