Immigration & Citizenship

Legal assistance can assist service members and their spouses with naturalization (citizenship). To learn more information about citizenship, come into our office or visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website. This office has a limited scope of representation when it comes to immigration and cannot help you in obtaining conditional or permanent resident status, VISAs, etc.

The following documents, links, and general information provided below is for informational purposes only and does not represent legal advice from an attorney or the legal assistance office.

Related Links

Marine Corps Installations East