Appropriate Identification Documents
Contractors will provide two valid, original forms of ID for the purpose of identity proofing to receive a DBIDS credential or a Temporary Pass. One form of ID must be from the list below, the second form can be from the list below, or it can be a social security card or birth certificate.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card, Alien Registration Receipt Card, or “Green Card” (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport with a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
- Foreign passport with a current arrival-departure record, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Form I-94 bearing the same name as the passport, and containing an endorsement of the alien’s non-immigrant status indicating that status authorizes the alien to work for the employer.
- Employment authorization document that contains a photograph (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Form I-766).
- In the case of a non-immigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer, a foreign passport with a Form I-94 or Form I-94A, bearing the same name as the passport, and containing an endorsement of the alien’s non-immigrant status, as long as the endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or outlying territory of the U.S., provided it contains a photograph and biographic information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
- ID card issued by Federal, state, or local government agencies, provided it contains a photograph and biographic information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
- School ID card with a photograph.
- U.S. military or draft record.
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card or TWIC.
- Native American tribal document.